2015年1月25日 星期日

ok google voice command

Set an alarm: "Set an alarm for 7 AM."
Set a reminder: "Remind me to call John at 6 PM" or "Remind me to buy Belgian chocolate at Ghirardelli Square."
Create a Google Calendar event: "Create a calendar event for dinner in San Francisco, Saturday at 7 PM."
See your upcoming bills: "My bills" or "My Comcast bills 2013."
Check your schedule: "What's my day look like tomorrow?" or "When's my next meeting?"
Call a friend: "Call Lindsay Hampson" or "Call Mom."
Text a friend: "Text Jason that I'm running 5 minutes late."
Send an email: "Send an email to Kristin, subject new shoes, message, I can't wait to show you my new shoes, full stop."
Check your voicemail: "Listen to voicemail."
Post to a social network: "Post to Google+ that I'm going to be in Seattle for the weekend."
Play music: "Play Macklemore" or "Play Can't Hold Us."
Identify a song: "What's this song?"
Find new music: "What songs do Mumford and Sons sing?"
Play a radio station from Google Play: "Play some music."
Watch a movie from Google Play: "Watch Frozen."
Learn about a TV show you're watching: "What's on TV?"
Read a book from Google Play: "Read Ender's Game."
Find a movie: "What movies are playing tonight?" or "Where's Hunger Games playing?"
Search for images: "Show me pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge."
Take a photo or video: "Take a picture" or "Record a video."
Get directions: "Navigate to Safeway" or "Directions to 1299 Colusa Avenue Berkeley California."
Find nearby places: "Where's the closest coffee shop?"
Plan your trip: "What are some attractions in New York City?"
Look up travel plans: "Show me my flights" or "Where's my hotel?"
Book a table: "Book a table for 2 at Cascal on Wednesday night."
Find the time: "What time is it in London?"
Check the weather: "Do I need a jacket today?" or "What's the weather like tomorrow morning?"
Answer trivia questions: "Where was Albert Einstein born?" or "How old is Beyonce?"
Calculate the tip: "What's the tip for 42 dollars?"
Translate words or phrases: "How do you say cucumber in Spanish?"
Define a word: "What does gluttony mean?"
Convert between units: "What's 16 ounces in pounds?"
Solve a math problem: "What's the square root of 2209?"
Track a package from your Gmail order confirmation: "Where's my package?"
Search within apps on your device: "Search for thai food on Yelp."


沒有留言:

張貼留言